Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Surprise, surprise!



This is a SUPER HUGE step for me! I've always wanted to personalize my blog SOMEHOW!!! So I have some amazing new adjustments that I am sure will really keep ya'lls interest!

Twitter:

So the most recent type of social media that I added to the SMSP world was Twitter! I have to say, it is just a little bit different, but I like it. This is the only social media that I have that I use somewhat personally! I love that, because ya'll really get to see a different side of me! I love following and interacting with ya'll also, so leave your twitter names below for a follow! By following me on twitter you will receive:

~ Giveaway updates and reminders
~ Blog post alerts
~ Extra exclusive entrees for future giveaways

My twitter is @scusemysouthern or you can click on the pink twitter logo in the right side bar,  that looks like this:




SO! We are now welcoming A NEW SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE SMSP FAMILY!!! SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS!!









...KEEP GOING!!!

















Snapchat: 

YESS!!! So now I have an easier way for you to connect with me! So the snapchat is @scusemysouthern and here's how it'll work!

~ Add me on snapchat where you can watch my stories and get updates and reminders! And...just see some funny stuff as well as a little bit about me and my personal life, that is, outside of my room, and off my laptop!

~ I won't blow up your snapchat, or my stories!

~ If you'd like to talk to me or get to know me a little bit better, or just want to ask me some questions, either leave me a comment on instagram or tweet me saying "Add me @yourusernamegoeshere" and I'll do just that!

I really hope we can use this as a way to get to know each other better! I have made so many new, amazing friends through my blogging account and I hope this helps me make so many more!

WAIT!! YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT?!

Well, it's not! 


Crevado:

I absolutely LOVE being the center of attention every once in a while for my photo shoots! I know this blog will go so far, and so many pictures might get buried under all of the typing! So I have created a "Crevado" which is basically an online showcase of all of mt photoshoots! It is free to the public and contains some photo's that are NEVER SEEN! Each photo shoot has a title and is separated into gallery's by those titles! I have so far only posted my BTS photoshoot, but check it out!

The link is "scusemysouthernprep.crevado.com"!

You can share any photo's on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus!

You can also click on this image in the sidebar:


to be taken directly to my online gallery's!




MALE PREPS MUST READ:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!! Ya'll may not believe me, but there actually ARE MALE PREPS out there!!! For all of the classy men that I often have seen referred to as "goals" I have linked one of my favorite male blog's in the sidebar! Scroll down till you see this image:


When you see it in the right side bar, click on it to be taken to the blog called "Gentleman's Gazette" to find out just how classy you are vs. how classy you can be! **WARNING: MANY WOMEN MAY FLOCK TO YOU AFTER YOU VISIT AND APPLY THESE TIPS**


These are all the surprises I'm going to share for now, but if you'd like an email sent to you about all of my social media's and more about me, let me know!

I hope ya'll are as excited as I am!

xoxo,
          Hannah


5 comments:

  1. So basically what I have gathered form this amazing blog post is that you are making a huge effort to connect with your followers. This is great and I hope that I can connect with you as well either via snapchat or through Instagram. Let's just say I will definitely be reading your blog more often. Thanks for your amazing effort and you sound like a great person. Let me know if you ever want to chat and give a quick follow on instagram @southernncprep. Thanks so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course! Thank you so mcuh! Did you add me? I'm checking it right now! I'll snapchat you! <3

    ReplyDelete