Friday, January 22, 2016

9 Weeks of Bloggers (Collab + Q&A)

This week's collab is a Q&A with my dear friend Cathleen from Classy Cathleen! Her information will be at the end of the post so make sure to check her out! We asked you guys to ask US some questions and got a number of reply's! **We did not add the user name's of the askers for safety and private factors** ALSO if you said any additional comments when you asked your questions, I answered them on the side with the "{}" barrack things! So without further a do, lets get started!



1. What is your go to/must have preppy item (clothing, accessory, etc.)? 

I absolutely LOVE t-shirt's! There's nothing better than a soft, comfy t-shirt to wear 24/7 :) {No problem girl, I'll always be here and thank you SO much gorgeous!! <3}


2. What is your favorite preppy brand if you had to choose one? 

Honestly, it'd have to be Jadelynn Brooke! It sounds typical, but it's not because I am a rep for the brand! When I collab with other brands, I make sure that the brand has amazing quality and connections with their fans! That's why I love JLB so much! They've always had the most interest in talking to ALL girls whether they buy or not, and send hand written notes specifically to you! I've always loved that about them. {Thank you so much!! You're the sweetest :)}


3. Have you ever missed the first day of school?!

No!! I have always been the type to "prepare" for the first day as well, plus my mom it the  type that never lets me miss a SINGLE day!


4. How do style sporty items with a preppy twist?

Well some sporty styles are pretty bland (because their usually worn by people who are going to sweat and get all nasty and dirty in them), but (since I don't actually work out, lol) I try to add bright colors, and usually a tote with a vest or baseball cap! As for the main pieces, just some exercise cut-off leggings and a t-shirt!


5. What is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer print? 

Oh my goodness!!!! That would have to be Pink Lemonade. Literally MY. FAV.


6. What is your favorite trend of the moment?

Probably booties. They're so easy to pair with anything and are super comfy!


7. If only one half of you're phone worked, which would you want it to be? Top or bottom????

Top! Gotta have that selfie cameraaaaaa! Just kidding, I just love taking pictures :)


8. Do u like Harry Potter? If so what house do you think you would be in and who is your favorite character? 

YES. One thing ya'll may have not known about me is that i'm a huge harry potter fan! It's hard for me to find something to read, but I absolutely love those! I would be in Gryfindor! Ron is most like me and would be my best friend probably! And probably Harry! {That means we're probably twins!!}


9. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Pink Sorbet! Hands-down favorite place EVER! Such great customer service and variety as well as prices!


10. What's your favorite movie from Disney?

Toy Story! Always been a child hood favorite :)


11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Invisibility because then I could steal my sisters clothes without getting in trouble for it :)


12. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Charleston, SC! It's my favorite place and probably always will be!


13. Favorite type of pen (i know you have one haha)? 

Any BIC ball-point pin that has a grippy on it (but bright colors only!!)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I have no clue! But I either want to own a Lilly Pulitzer Signature store or go into dental hygienist-ry!


15. Are you more like Serena or Blair? 

I have no clue because I don't watch Gossip Girl (I know!!! It's bad :() Which-ever one is more happy positive and outgoing!


16. Dogs or cats? 

Dogs! I have 4 cats but love dog's personalities much more :)


17. Beach or mountains?

Beach! It's so peaceful to be in a beach environment any time of the year.


18. East coast or west coast?

East. That's where it's at :)


19. Starbucks order?

Java Chip Frappaucino Grande with extra chocolate drizzle or a Ginger-ale with heavy carbonation or lemon lime refresher!


20. How tall are you? 

5'6


21. What does your average day look like?!

I usually get up SUPER early (5:30-6), get a shower, get ready, go to school, come home from school, work on blogging, do homework, and go to sleep! Then repeat a ton of times!! Haha, not super interesting, but it's the truth :)


22. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted to connect with my followers on a personal level so that they could get to know me better :) (P.S.: Love you all SO much!! I love talking to you guys :))



Ya'll. I absolutely LOVED writing this blog post for ya'll! I loved all of these interesting questions and getting to talk to ya'll :) Head over to Cathleen's blog (listed below) for her answers!! Please DM me or tweet me or comment! I want to talk to YOU if I haven't already! :)


Cathleen's Info:



Instagram: @classycathleen
Twitter: @classycathleen



No comments:

Post a Comment