Wednesday, February 17, 2016

9 Weeks of Bloggers (Collab + Fashion Face Off)

This week, me and my other blogger friend, Becca (@southerncraftedstyle) are bringing to you a Fashion Face Off! We both created outfits and want YOU to let us know who you think styled it better! Before leaving this post, check out Becca and her ADORABLE shop down below!


For my outfit I chose to go with Lilly! When in doubt, Lilly it out! Am I right?! Can we please make that a quote?!?! I wore a Lilly Pulitzer print called Bay Blue Yacht Sea! It was in the form of a Maxi Skirt, with a navy blue V-kneck tee and a tan cardigan!

The skirt was a little more dull in person due to rainy, cloudy days, but still fits any occasion! I wear it year around!! Also, I am 5'6 which may seem somewhat tall to most but this maxi is about an inch long for me! Not only that, but it honestly scares me to drag Lilly Pulitzer prints on the ground, so when wearing this skirt, I always roll the top separate band outwards once. It does have the same continuous pattern on the inside of that band, so it does not affect how the skirt looks.

My tee is from J Crew, and the cardigan is unknown as it was a hand me down! For accessorizing, I chose to only wear gold dangle's earrings from Handpicked (as usual) to make sure that I didn't steal the spotlight from the print!

I hope you guy enjoyed this post as much as I did! Make sure you check out Becca's social media!




xx, 
Hannah






No comments:

Post a Comment